Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
As an emerging technology, laser counter force processing technology has developed rapidly in recent years and is widely used in cutting, welding, etching, marking, drilling, heat treatment, and other scenarios of various materials. With the wide application of laser processing technology, laser processing equipment has also been developed rapidly. Based on the various advantages of laser processing, in terms of metal material processing, laser cutting equipment is widely replacing traditional plasma cutting, engraving machines and CNC punching machines, and other processing equipment.
A typical planar laser cutting machine tool can realize the cutting of various metal materials, including various types of steel plates, aluminum alloys, copper, titanium alloys, etc. During the processing, the laser beam is perpendicular to the normal direction of the surface of the plate to be processed. The typical laser cutting process cannot realize the processing of sinkholes and grooves. If the sinkholes or grooves need to be processed later, they must be repositioned and processed by other equipment. In this case, the processing efficiency and processing accuracy cannot be well guaranteed.
This paper introduces a laser processing technology based on the surface cutting machine tool to process the counterbore and groove of typical metal materials. This technology uses the characteristics of the high energy density of the laser to quickly melt the material, and then quickly blow the molten material away through the high-pressure airflow. Plate, realize the processing of sink hole and groove.
Countersunk Processing Platform Scheme
Main Hardware Introduction of Laser Cutting Machine
The laser cutting machine hardware platform includes a numerical control system, servo drive system, mechanical platform, auxiliary equipment, cutting head and auxiliary equipment, integrated electrical cabinet, etc., as shown in Figure 1.
Laser Cutting Machine Software Solution Introduction
The software system of the CNC laser cutting machine mainly includes 5 parts.
- The Human-Machine Interface (HMI) is developed with high-level language to realize the data interaction between the operator and the CNC system.
- PLC program to realize the control of each component of the machine tool, including various logic control and process control.
- NC subroutines, including various technological processes, to realize different processing functions.
- They are cutting process databases, including cutting parameters and process parameters of various plates.
- CAM software, which converts CAD drawings into processing program codes that the machine tool can recognize.
Cutting Process Introduction
- Initialize various parameters;
- Set the workpiece coordinate system;
- Call cutting database;
- Quickly move to the perforation position;
- Call the perforation parameters;
- Emit light, emit air, and begin to perforate;
- The perforation is in progress;
- Call cutting parameters;
- Cut parts according to the path;
- When the current path is cut, turn off the light;
- Repeat steps 4 to 10;
- The whole part is cut.
Counter Bore Machining Programmed
Counter Bore Processing
The functional flow of cyclone countersinking is to cut a bottom hole with a diameter of D1 first, then the cutting head is raised to a height of H1, and the radius is expanded by D2/2 on the basis of the radius of the bottom hole to carry out countersinking processing, and finally, the bottom hole is cut again to complete After cutting, proceed to the next contour, as shown in Figure 2. Specific processing flow: cut the bottom hole → call parameters → perforate → cut the bottom hole → end the bottom hole cutting → quickly process the groove → call the processing parameters of the groove → process the groove → end the groove processing → process the bottom hole again → call the processing again Bottom hole parameters→ re-processing the bottom hole→ end of bottom hole processing→ completion of countersunk hole processing. The counter bore after machining is shown in Figure 3.
Research on Technological Parameters of Sinking Hole
The laser cutter parameters are set as follows.
- Laser frequency: 500Hz.
- Laser duty cycle: 100%.
- Gas type: keep consistent with the cutting gas.
- Gas pressure: when cutting carbon steel plate with oxygen, the air pressure is 5 bar; when cutting aluminum alloy with air, the gas type is high nitrogen, and the air pressure is set to the maximum.
- Cutting nozzle gap: when oxygen-cutting carbon steel plate, set it to 35mm; when air-cutting aluminum alloy, set it to 15mm.
- Cutting power: It can be adjusted according to the depth requirements; when cutting carbon steel plate with oxygen, set it to 2000W; when cutting aluminum alloy with air, set it to 4000W.
- Cutting speed: It can be adjusted according to the requirements of the depth, and the setting is about 3000mm/min. Counter force processing.
- Compensation radius: when oxygen-cutting carbon steel plate, set it to 2.5mm; when air-cutting aluminum alloy, set it to 0.6mm (the fine adjustment is possible).
- Focus position: when oxygen-cutting carbon steel plate, set it to +9mm; when air-cutting aluminum alloy, set it to +19mm (the fine adjustment is possible).
- Key accuracy control of countersunk hole. Counterforce processing.
The main size data of the counterbore are shown in Figure 4 (section view). The key parameters of the dimensional accuracy of the counterbore: are the bottom hole size DH, the surface hole size Dc, and the depth t of the counterbore part.
Bottom hole size DH precision control technology. Bottom hole precision control mainly considers two parts: motion path and beam diameter. Counterforce processing.
2 thoughts on “Research on Counter Force Processing Technology of Laser Cutting”
¿Tiene una máquina de corte láser de 1000W? ¿Puedo tener una oferta?
Ok, enviaré la oferta a su correo electrónico.